Sunday, May 30, 2010

thoughts...

-i love my computer. i do. BUT this whole overheating this has GOT.TO.STOP. for real. i'm almost positive one of the fans is broken, hence the over heating, so i need to get it fixed. problem. i'm in hawaii now and best buy is no longer around the corner, but instead on the other side of the island. i should probably figure out a way to get it to best buy before december when the warranty is up, because this whole shutting down when i am mid task is freaking annoying

-yesterday was the perrrrfect beach day in hawaii. where was i? shopping. ugh. it was good, and needed, but i was a little depressed as chris and i drove past sunset and waimea and pretty much the entire north shore to see teal water and bright sandy beaches. my plan sucked. sorry chris (he was all about a beach day, instead i dragged him to "town" aka honolulu which is forever and a half away from laie).

-i love hawaii. still. BUT i'm kinda feeling a little more exiled than i did in rexburg (which is saying something). all the big shops that you need (wal mart, target, costco, civilization...) are all at least 45 minutes away. and i don't have a car so therefore i have to ask the boy to drive me there. ohhh well. i'm survive. mom if you see any cute clothes at target and are feeling generous...well...you have my address :]

-bugs are nasty. i killed one that was crawling by me the other day and it was gross. and there are lots of them here. and nasty cockroaches which will make me shreek every single time. like the huge one in chris's kitchen the other night. nastyyyy.

-my roommate colleen gets here on WEDNESDAY! getting excited. i'm glad she is coming because the boy seems to pick up quite a few shifts at the golf course and i don't want to be left stranded and bored! and also she is really fun and its going to be a blast and i will get the necessary girl time. love that.

-i have not had an acai bowl since wednesday. withdrawls.

-the ward chris goes to is SMALL. and i felt like people were looking at me and wondering who the heck i was. so it was my goal to get cute for church today. too bad i didn't feel that cute. and i got a blister on my heel from my shoes. ohhhh well.

-my whole family spent the day at the lake yesterday and i was really sad i wasn't there. i love the lake and summers at home and i got to talk to them just as they got there.... made me a little bit homesick...granted i do get to wake up in hawaii every morning with the beach down the street from me, but still. home is home.

-remember how i complained about my face being so broken out. way back when i had a roommate tell me that baking soda mixed with a little water is a great facial. which it is. it makes your skin nice and smooth and gets rid of nasty skin (thats gross, sorry). butttt now my face is so so dry(probably because you should really only do it once a week, not every day...but i just wanted everything to go away!). which i'm glad because it means no breakouts...but it kinda looks gross. here's to hoping my face adjusts soon.

-my jeep sold today. so sad to see her go to someone new. i love love loveeed my jeep grand cherokee and she was such a good car to have up at school. so sad to sell her but so thankful for the money that she is making me....kinda. hopefully i get a car like her again that i love just as much. i know its just a car, but still.

-i start work tomorrow. ahhh i'm a little nervous but i think it will be good. and its my first week and i have 16 hours. not.too.shabby.

ok this is long. still no pictures. i will work on it. i just never think to pull my camera out and when i do i don't want to be the annoying person that always wants to take pictures.... :] but i will get some this week.

and as my baby brother likes to say when saying i love you "i love you seven" (as in, i love you, i love you two, i love you one, i love you seven...duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment