Monday, July 26, 2010

Pearl Harbor

Today Chris and I joined my uncle roy and aunt lisa at Pearl Harbor. It was a lot of fun and we got to play tourists for the day (tour guides via headphones and all). We did the whole thing....went to the Arizona memorial, on the submarine (for the life of me i can not remember its name...its starts with a b), and then went over and visited the USS Missouri battle ship. It was a loooooong day and we got a little pink but it was fun to finally be able to do something touristy since we both had the day off. Chris even said "see we do stuff" once we were back in the car. haha yeah. we do stuff...righhhhht.

Here are some of the pictures.















I love him and it was fun to get to spend the day together and to get to be with some of my family. It gave him a little preview for when we go to california in september. I think he's gonna fit in just perfectly :]
also i should NOT have had that diet coke at 9 with dinner. i will not be sleeping anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment