Sunday, November 7, 2010

rewind

yesterday i got on of these for my birthday (the new itouch...ps its AWESOME)

as i was looking up my facebook on said gadget i noticed that it said i had some 16 messages in my inbox. so in an attempt to not get annoyed by the little red 16 appearing everytime i open facebook on my itouch i decided that i would go through and delete the annoying group messages that people send from time to time. while doing this, i found a real treat...a message between chris and i from over a year ago and i haven't stopped smiling since i read it.

dated October 14, 2009 at 12:35 am he wrote me something like this (i'm only pulling parts of it):

"just wanted you to know i have enjoyed talking to you recently....i like you a lot. you are the coolest prettiest person i know."

notice the date. almost exactly (to the day...october 15th) one year later we got engaged. i should probably document stuff like this in a journal. it just made me really happy and really grateful and really in love with him even more.

january 15th please hurry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment