Sunday, December 12, 2010

ONE week

whaaaaat?! where did the time go? I go home ONE week from tomorrow (sunday...today?). and then one MONTH from wednesday i get MARRIED. whaaaaaat?! this is craziness. i feel like christmas and wedding are still SO far away because i'm in hawaii and its sunny, and i went to the beach today, and its warm, and i haven't had christmas music looped on my ipod, and i haven't watched elf, or the polar express, or the sound of music, or made homemade christmas candy etc. etc. you get the point.

so because these events ARE getting so close...here is a little sneak peak of wedding details.

these are my wedding colors......



and this is the wedding cake. and if you don't love it i don't care because i LOOOOVE it.





in other news:


chris has a birthday this week. he will no longer be in his twenties (hint hint, the big 30) and he insists that i do nothing to celebrate. uhh are you an old man already?! sheesh.


i have THREE more days of work at the PCC. i loooove the people i work with (most anyways) so that will be sad to say bye to them while i'm away BUT ohhhh man am i ready for a break. home is the perfect remedy.


i feel like i constantly have bugs crawling on me when i am trying to fall asleep. there are such thing as bed bugs here BUT i will assure you i wash my sheets regularly so i won't get them. i think i just think too much about creepy crawly things before i go to bed and it in turn gives me that creepy crawly feeling (ps...a cockroach did scurry across the wall right where my head is about a week ago. i freeeeeaked out).


excited is an understatement of how i feel about seeing the clothes hanging in my closet in california. understatement people. i hate getting dressed here because i'm sick of everything hanging in my closet. my body is in hibernate (ie hide under sweaters, jeans, boots, scarves, jackets etc) mode and hawaii does NOT afford that. whatever hawaii. i will wear boots and LOVE it in california.


i am officially a certified, legitimate TEACHER!


3 comments:

  1. Girl! Is your cake gonna look exactly like that? Because I LOVE IT TOO! Your wedding is going to be gorgeous! I am so happy that you get to go home, but I'm sad because I won't have you at work...
    This next month will be epic...enjoy every minute of every day {in between the stress attacks!}. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I felt every single night in Hawaii! Worst feeling ever! Ugh so gross, I can't even think about it. Can't wait for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on teacher status! And sorry about the creepy crawly feeling...ick. And happy less-than-one-month-till YOUR WEDDING!

    ReplyDelete