Friday, May 31, 2013

5 months

I can't believe this little love is 5 months already! I say that every month but time is just going so fast! Saylor is at such a fun age! 

At five months Saylor is:

.soooo smiley. I think she might just be the happiest little babe. She has her moments but for the most part she is so happy
.loves food. If we are out she is going for my plate/cup and if we are eating around her she stares you down. So far she hates cereal, oatmeal, and peaches and loves sweet potatoes, squash, and avocado. 
.blows the cutest little raspberries. If you blow at her she responds and blows back. Pretty cute
.doesn't sleep that great still but is getting better 
.is rolling over but still refuses to go from tummy to back! 
.is so talkative.
.loves bath time and is starting to kick and splash around more
.gets lots of compliments on her hair still...shocking :] speaking of, girlfriend needs a haircut bad! 
.is called a doll baby more times than I can count...and I agree! We sure love her sweet little face! 






No comments:

Post a Comment