Friday, November 22, 2013

10 Months

I did this post at exactly ten months but my phone was having issues posting it! bah! then I got a new phone and the draft wasn't saved anywhere....so before I forget TOO much of what happened last month....Saylor at 10 months

m

.was an owl for Halloween and was so dang cute!
.finally went to new pediatrician here who said she was (as of October 16th) 21 pounds (95th%) and 29 inches (75th%) (I think...when I originally did this post I knew the percentiles, but now i'm second guessing myself and they may be reversed. but I think I wrote them correctly).
.full on walking. JUST before turning 10 months. she was crusing EVERYTHING the entire month and was working on her balance but still found crawling to be more efficient. then one day she was full on walking. and now we cant stop her! ahhh.
.says mama, dada, dog, and yum
.looooves grapes and bananas. especially grapes.
.clicks her tongue at you when she wants something you have, or more of what she was given. or if shes hungry.
.shakes her head no when chris sings "I shake my hair back and forth" and then laughs at you.
.can sign the word more.
.still enjoys gymnastics. she LOVES the parachute at the end of class.

we love her. each age is so fun!! I can't believe how fast this year is going. ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment