Wednesday, July 20, 2011

babies



totally not pregnant...or even close...BUT it seems that EVERYONE around me is. people from home. people from college. old roommates. people at work. aquaintances. so.many.babies. and when i see pictures of these friends while pregnant AND after...they all look SO good and perfect.

so this post is to say that i hope i look "SO good and perfect" when i'm pregnant (hahahahaha....not likely). i hope that people look at pictures of me and say "she looks SO good" as i'm sitting in a hospital gown baby in arms. because those are the types of pictures i see. all.the.tiiiiiime. what in the freak people?! is there a secret "look perfect pregnant" secret? can i have it to store for when i need it?!

is it ridiculous that i think/worry/ponder about these things? probably, but...just sayin...

(disclaimer...i know this post is totally superficial and self indulgent. i don't care. and the reason i don't care is because these truly were the thoughts running through my head as i did my nightly browsing...thats all...)

3 comments:

  1. Kay and I just read your post together...
    don't lie, this post just screams "baby hungry" haha :)
    ...Kay wants to know if you'll have a girl. She needs that grand-daughter... NOW. haha "Before she is too old" she says.
    And I am sure you'll look "SO good!" It is the pregnant glow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back and look at my pictures pregnant with Avalynn and laying in the hospital bed, it will make you feel better I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think part of the magic is that you're happy, and that creation is ordained of God, and that your body has completely taken over and you have no control.

    ReplyDelete