Sunday, March 6, 2011

so what...

if we like trash tv.

like bravo. and the housewives (oc. beverly hills. new jersey. ohhh new jersey!) and maybe even sometimes jersey shore. (chris will kill me for actually admitting that...)



Husband woke up on Friday morning feeling realllly dizzy (i was already all the way in town for a sub job on the military base). he informed me later that day that he missed work and had a dr's appointment...and didn't tell me until i was almost leaving school so i wouldn't freak out. probably good but caused me to totally freak out anyways.

turns out, husband has vertigo. some sort of inner ear probably that kinda throws of your equilibrium, makes you dizzy, and sick. i think. either way...not awesome.

his one request saturday morning. "please watch an episode of millionaire matchmaker with me. no distractions!"

so what if we like trash tv ok?

4 comments:

  1. k i love your husband.

    Also remember how i got really sick with vertigo? It was actually Labrinthitis. Extreme Vertigo.

    I also know everything about Bravo, so if you need to talk, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfectly normal...and acceptable in my world! Oh the Housewives...all of them are SO trashy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trash tv! I hope Chris feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess! I totally love AAALLLL those shows! I think Eric secretly does too.. haha

    ReplyDelete