Monday, May 16, 2011

Brain Dump

-not a fan of resume's, cover letters, or job hunting.

-its not fun to have to alter your resume/reformat cover letter's to fit different job postings (am i the only one that does this?!)

-i'm feeling really discouraged

-looked into dental assisting school here in ca (which is something i REALLY want to do...dental assist). it costs a whopping $16,600 for a ten month program. still discouraged with a little bit of depressed mixed in on that one.

-on the up side, this weekend was pretty fun. went to an a's game (which is always a good time. love baseball!) and got to go shopping with my mom and sister on saturday. mom even bought me some new clothes. love that.

-watched the movie 127 hours about the guy that got stuck in the middle of the Moab/desert area in utah, pinned by a rock and had to cut his own arm off in order to survive. He spoke at my dad's national sales meeting this past weekend and my dad received a signed copy of this movie. It's intense. good. but intense. I'm fairly confident i would not have survived. i mean...cutting off your own arm?? with a dull pocket knife(that barely even broke his skin)...ack! not interested. (which duh, i'm sure he wasn't either, but yeah)

-you should all watch swamp people on the history channel. its awesomely addicting.

-i wish life would just come together and we would know where we need to be so we could do what we need to be doing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry nothing seems to be coming together right now! Job hunting is the pits. I know life seems so topsy turvy right now, but just keep praying, keep doing what you're doing, and Heavenly Father will help everything fall into place! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you on life not coming together. And I hate to say that for us it's been 6 years of waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and still waiting. So be patient my dear!

    ReplyDelete