Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life

Sometimes I feel like i have life figured out....

like today. when i decided that i kinda, pretty sure, possibly, might want to go back to school to become a dental assistant.

you read correctly. not a hygienist. toooo much school. thats hard. and expensive.

instead i can be a dental assistant. maybe with school. maybe without. we will just have to see.

its a ten month program. seems like it could be right up my ally.

like i said. sometimes i feel like i have life figured out. guess we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. 10 months isn't bad! And you could do that anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like me and my Interior Design program...then I decided Marketing was my jam...and now I want to switch my major to Graphic Design! Life is ever so changing...just like my mind!

    I honestly think you could be a dental assistant w/o any schooling. An old co-worker of mine was an assistant w/o attending school. It's now what you know, it's who you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have to go back to school, just go get your master's degree! Just my opinion:)

    ReplyDelete